Last week was more of a connection building week, as work was focused on sorting out the Dissertation.
What I have achieved:
- Simon Parsons who is a part of a 9 piece soul/funk band, based in Belgium. through my family business, as a potential collaborator. he has submitted to me his support, which he is not only a talented musician (what he is to be known soon), but he has many connections to many different sort of musicians and actors/actresses, he knows a Female, French dialect who can voice act Mary, Queen of Scots, and a Spanish male actor, which he can be used to represent Philip II of Spain. All willing to help me for free!
- Two photographers (Mike Gwillim and Steven Hill) from the photography course, have accepted to work on the film/lighting/ and animation work, for the Major project, (leaves me just to create the stage and props, and say what I want) which they can do as part of their Major Project
What I have learn:
- Finding potential collaborators, are tricky to find, but once found, you realise they are from where you least expect.
- It is always important to stay cautious, and have a contingency plan ready.
Plan of the following week:
- Priorities on the report
- Complete track 1 or make a start to track 2