What has been done this week?
- Through Pete’s suggestions, I have made several improvements to the Ascension Complete, such as, changing certain harmonies, simplifying Vocal and Brass section to allow space to breath.
- Motifs/audio backdrops been created for the 2nd song ‘To marry or not to marry’.
- A Start to the 2nd song
- The final blueprint sketch for the mini stage to be created half way in progress
- Got a voice actor for the Narrator from my Friday football club
- Roughed out fully the report
What has been learned?
- The music made for the 1st song, was easy to convert sound quality to a better sound quality.
- How the stage will work once created.
- How easy it is to add variation to the Elizabeth leitmotif for the 2nd song.
Plan for next week.
- Finish roughing out Song 2 – To marry or not to marry
- Finish the blueprint sketch, if got time, start building the stage
- Make a start to the writing the lyrics and the narration
- Complete as 1st priority, the report, fully reference the lot