- What has been done?:
- Completely roughed out track 2 9’To marry or not to marry’ with both lyrics and accompaniment added
Not much has been done due to the fact it is the Christmas holidays, so I have had a much needed break between 23rd December and 25th December (Christmas day).
- What I have Learnt?:
- When working on To marry or not to marry (track 2), I was having a creative block, as I was not use too working towards the lyrics in composing before. However, with some time spent else were, and once I felt today that I fancy resuming my progress where I had to add the harmonies and instrumentation for the song, I was well away.
- I should in future projects, plan out potential breaks more, and do something different for a day or two, seems to rejuvenate my creative flow, however, creative blocks occur when I don’t expect it (hopefully not when I need to create something immediately!)
- Plan for the current week?:
- Send Bagpipe parts to Pete Davies, the French Bagpipe player to check if it is playable.
- When Gary has completed the chorus lyrics that could be added to ‘To marry or not marry’ if needed
- Add improved lyrics/narration from Gary to Ascension Complete (track 1)
- Create a introduction section to accompany the narration for Ascension Complete (this could be used as an interesting audio trailer/taster for the first Viva.
- Continue working on the final song ‘Bull v Lioness’
- Build mini stage