What has been done?:
- Assimilated Gary’s improved lyrics into ‘Ascension Complete’
- Send away the developments to Gary to proceed with the next load of lyrics
What has been learnt?:
- That the lyrics seem to follow a natural passage which should be followed as much as possible. Although there are things that needed to be added in as the some of part’s lyrics content were a bit short to fit with the musical content.
- Learnt how to Convert midi to audio in Cubase
- The benefit from knowing what something felt can aid the artist in manifesting that feeling or event or something very accurately.
What is the plan for next week?:
Try working on lyrics for the Bull versus Lioness or the dialogue for Cousin under the axe