What has been done?:
- Created a (approx) 3 minute cinematic song called the ‘The Search’.
- Cancer cells are now Untraceable as great news.
- White blood cells and Nutrafil levels are now very high.
- Recovering a great deal from my cold.
What has been learn’t?:
- Through reading up an article about Muse’ sound and the efforts into customising and improving their sound for drums and the other instrumentation they used. Is very interesting.
- From speaking to many long time friends, I have been taken back at what they think of me, and how I’ve taken the fight against Cancer.
What is the plan next week?:
- Han Zimmer’s masterclass will have the rest of it’s classes on March 9th.
- Last week of heavy Chemo awaits, so I wont be able to do much.