What has been done?:
- Finished the Sound Editing of Rhodri Coleman’s short film “Common Sense”
- Visited the University, to see follow students and most of the lecturers
- Finished a hyping short, trailer song for Dark Warehouse – first horror song.
What has been learn’t?:
- Sound editing on “Common Sense” has taught me how to clean audio files, and where Male and female voices tend to lay in the frequency spectrum.
- How much respect there is out for myself by being a cancer surviving and having the will to get back into my work so soon.
- having another few more goes at a project, can lead to being able to successfully tackle the needs of a client.
What is the plan for next week?:
- Visit the lecturers more, and do a overall review of Gloriana and the the blog/learning journal.
- Work with Gary again soon to sort out Narration/Dialogue and the lyrics for Bull versus Lioness.