What has been done?:
- Gary has now complete the modified Lyrics, narration and dialogue for Bull versus Lioness
- The Lyrics are now assimilated into the score
- Arrange a meeting with Simon Kilshaw
What has been learn’t?:
- A reminder of the importance of (‘trying to)’ sing the lyrics if they fit the desired musical phrase I intend to pair with
- Not every lyric fit the pre-musical melody I had, sometimes it is a weigh up of whether to change the lyrics, or the music to fit the lyrics.
Plan for the following week?:
- Meet up with Simon Kilshaw (for Monday next week) to discuss the current status of Gloriana, and the blog.
- In the meantime, update the blog with What I think I need to add in such as
-The Leitmotifs created and about them
-The lyrics, dialogue and narration
-The four tracks at their converted VST ‘demo’ stage
-Initial ideas for the Visuals
-A organised chart of the live Performers I require before I started contacting and arranging.