What has been done?:
This week, I have been busy updating my Blog with the following –
- A article about the Leitmotifs that are created
- A performers contact’s check list
- A Document discussing the ideas for the visuals
What has been learn’t?:
- That I will need to record 27 performers to cover the music of Gloriana
- Around 6-7 people proposed to be working on the visual side of Gloriana
- The involvement in Gloriana therefore is predicted to be a team of 38 people, that is including supporting advice and the lyricist (Gary Payne).
- I will need to use the time given, wisely to achieve fully what I set out to do for Gloriana.
What is the plan for next week?:
- Meeting Simon on Monday to Discuss Gloriana as a whole in it’s current state, what need improving in the score, and Blog developments.
- With hope I can make a start doing the visual and Recording stages at the same time so that progress is made in both directions rather then leaving one area at the last moment.