What has been done?:
- Spoken to Simon
- Added a Stage graphic plan to blog
- A Case study of films based on Elizabeth to blog
- Inspiration account for the animation stages so far added to the blog
- Proposed plan for the recording stage and list drawn up
- Arranged a meeting with Pete Williams (Music Theory lecturer, and Major project Tutor)
- Got some support in getting on how to use WordPress – Roderick Davies (Website designer)
What has been Learn’t?:
- I might have to prioritise with recording the ‘hard to replicate’ performers and remain using VST instruments for certain instruments.
- Extent of effort involved in making a big budget film when studying the Elizabeth films.
- Learn’t that my Blog so far is very informative and good, but got plenty to update with!
What is the plan for follow week?:
- Get Roderick to help me make a calendar selection interface for the Weekly progress updates
- Do a list of known contacts and confirmed performers before I see Pete on Friday