What has been done?:
– Recruited new members to perform for Gloriana:
- Terry Thomas on both Electric and Acoustic Guitar
- Tristan Daniels on Bass
- Steve Bingham on Violins 1 + 2, and Viola
Created a Feedback form to give to all collaborators, to provide evidence of my professionalism.
Got now, all of the instrumentalists I must prioritise with (9 roles)
What has been learn’t?:
- If you don’t ask around, you might be surprised what support you can get.
- How to inform, inspire and supply potential and existing collaborators.
- Being persistent helps ensure what you want done.
What is the plan for the following week?:
- Speak with a friend of mine (Lesley Prosser) who is a Concert acclaimed pianist, and performs with Choirs, which might be beneficial for me to gain 4 soloists atleast from a SATB chior – which could also fill other vocal roles.
- Pursue finding vocalists to get hold off.
- ‘Mobilize’ the animations department – build the stage and props first
- Get hold of the updated narration and dialogues from Gary, and look buy decent microphones to record test narration and dialogues.